Monday, April 2, 2007

Family Clean Fun Social Get-Together Report

Here is a report from Mr. Anand on Family Clean Fun Social Get-Together on last Wednesday evening.

I arrived late because Wednesday isn't a good day for me and I had to finish a project at work. Anyway, when I got to Spirit Filled True To The Word Fellowship Church everyone was already up and doing Line dancing (cowboy type dancing from USA) led by the very able Ms. Sneha. She's a very attractive woman, especially with pointy boots and a stetson. I thought I would sit and watch from the back, which, it turned out, was a very good place to be, as you'll see.

So, Ms. Sneha (very nice looking lady) was encouraging the few people still sitting around to join the fun. I declined but she managed to get Mr and Mrs Kumar to get in line. Mrs Kumar has a surprising amount of energy for an old aunty, I must say. And she certainly got very excited, pointing her feet this way and that and twirling round. Everyone was being very encouraging and calling out to her and she seemed to me to be on the verge of hysteria when someone shouted, "Shake a leg Mrs Kumar!"

Which she did. Unfortunately her prosthesis is a bad fit so the leg shook itself off and went flying across the room. I hear Biji's concussion is not too bad but she trembles whenever anyone mentions dancing.

Anyway, seeing as it all became havoc after that, I left and went to Imperial for some rolls and went home.

- Anand


Thanking you Mr Anand.

Join next Family Clean Fun Social Get-Together on Wednesday. Activity not yet decided. Suggestions velcome.